Sattu is a very resourceful ingredient that can be eaten or drunk. Infact Sattu Drink is a great refreshing summer beverage to quench thirst and keep the body hydrated. It is not only beneficial in summers but in winters also.
During winters, sattu can be added to a variety of recipes such as laddoo, stuffing in paranthas, etc. for a healthy, filling breakfast or snack. Sattu has immense health benefits and can be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
11 Health Benefits of Sattu Drink
1. Sattu Drink helps you stay energetic and keep you active throughout the day.
2. If summer wants you to battle with it then Sattu is the perfect drink, A glass of chilled Sattu Drink will keep your body temperature cool. It is great in providing relief from the scorching heat.
3. It replenishes the lost nutrients in the body, so it is great for women during pregnancy and menstruation.
4. Flooded with significant amounts of vitamins and minerals, especially the protein, Sattu Drink keeps you strong.
5. It flushes out the toxins from the body and reduces problems associated with your stomach.
6. With a low glycemic index Sattu proves itself to be a natural blood pressure regulator. Therefore, it can benefit people with diabetes.
7. Sattu Drink packs all the nutrients and is rich in protein, fibre, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium. In fact, 100 gram of sattu gives 406 calories and contains 20.6 percent protein, 7.2 percent fat, 1.35 percent crude fibre, 65.2 percent carbohydrates, 2.7 percent total ash, 2.95 percent moisture.
8. Sattu Drink helps to keep the skin glowing and hydrated. The iron in sattu keeps you energised and gives a healthy glow.
9. Traditionally Sattu has been used to treat hair problems because it provides rich nutrients to the hair follicles.
10. Sattu is high in fibre and protein, which can offer many benefits for weight loss and health.
11. It also contributes generously to the growth of muscle mass, and it’s advised that children are given about two teaspoons of sattu every day.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
FOODIE NUT SAYS EAT HEALTHY STAY FIT!!!!FOODIENUT
ALSO READ: Bechamel Sauce Recipe
TRENDING : Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe
MUST READ: Delicious Walnut Sauce Recipe
Checkout these FoodieNut Recipes
Kaccha Kela Poori Recipe | Bharwan Karela Recipe | Paneer Aloo Paratha Recipe | Broccoli Salad Recipe | Poha Recipe | Mango Shake Recipe | Rose Falooda Recipe | Curry Powder Recipe | Chole Masala Powder Recipe | Garam Masala Recipe | Imli / Tamarind Chutney Recipe | Coriander/ Cilantro Chutney Recipe | Watermelon Cooler Recipe | Sattu Drink Recipe | Sugarcane Juice Recipe | Jaljeera Recipe | Masala Chaas (Spiced Buttermilk) Recipe | Aam Panna Recipe | Nimbu Pani Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai Recipe | Potli Samosa Recipe | Gujiya Recipe | Bikaneri Samosa Recipe | Cornflakes Chivda Recipe | Singhara Uttapam Recipe | Chakli Recipe | Namak Pare Recipe | Bhakarwadi Recipe