Benefits of Buttermilk
It is better to drink Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) than any other flavoured beverage or just plain water. It is an effective therapy to prevent dehydration.This cool drink benefits in summer by reducing summer-related issues, such as prickly heat and general uneasiness.
There are many other benefits also, have a look on 11 benefits of drinking Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) on a daily basis.
11 Benefits Of Masala Chaas (Buttermilk)
1. Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) is a complete food. It is nutritive and contains all the necessary elements. It has proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins and essential enzymes and makes a good balanced diet.
2. As over 90 percent of Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) is water, its consumption helps to maintain the water balance of the body and avoid dehydration.
3. Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) has a fair amount of acid in it which works against bacteria and helps clear the stomach and aids in digestion.
4. It provides calcium and nutritional supplements without the added calories. Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) has less fat than even normal whole milk. Calcium supports cell communication and the contraction of muscles.
5. A natural remedy for lowering and controlling blood cholesterol is Masala Chaas (Buttermilk). Its constituents are very effective in keeping cholesterol under check.
6. It contains riboflavin, which aids liver function and assists detoxification of the body. It has anti-oxidation properties.
7. If you suffer from constipation, consuming a glass of Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) will facilitate bowel movements.
8. It also increases protein intake. Protein is the key for robust bones, tough muscles and healthy skin, hence Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) is the drink of choice for many body builders.
9. It makes an excellent relaxing drink to consume that will help not only cleanse your body of all that greasy food but also help wash it out from your mouth and stomach.
10. Drinking Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) on a regular base can help resolve long-to-short-term damage to your skin.
11. Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) is antibacterial and antiviral in nature.