How are you all?? As one of the famous Bollywood songs says, “when you getting gold why go for tamba” our Foodie version says, “ when you getting banana why go for khaana (food)”. Hahaha!!!! No no we are not at all saying NO to food, all we are doing is just trying to add bananas in your diet. Actually Bananas are packed with potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C, so these have many reasons to have them in our diet. When we think of eating bananas, Banana Smoothie is one of my easiest smoothie recipes. And the best thing about this is it is a tasty option for a simple breakfast and a healthy treat for a hot summer afternoon.
The freshly made banana smoothie is hard to resist for any banana lover, isn’t it??? So don’t stop yourself from having a healthy and tasty Banana Smoothie. A best healthy Banana Smoothie is made with just 4 ingredients. So, here we are with an easy and simple recipe of banana smoothie, which is packed with goodness of honey, protein and fiber. When taken in breakfast it will keep you energized the whole day. While when taken in the evening it can give you a reason for having light dinner. Have a look at the recipe and give it a try.
Scroll down for the recipe of Banana Smoothie
Banana Smoothie Ingredients
· 2 sliced Ripe Bananas
· 1/4 cup Honey
· 3/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
· 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
· 1/2 cup ice
· 1 teaspoon chopped Dry Fruits
Banana Smoothie Recipe: Step by Step
1. Assemble all the ingredients.
2. Take a blender and pour into it 2 sliced ripe bananas, 1/4 cup honey, 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt and 1/2 cup ice.
3. Gently increase the speed of the blender and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
4. Banana Smoothie is ready to serve, garnish with chopped Dry Fruits.
5. Serve it chilled and enjoy.
Nutrition Value of Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1cup (203 grams)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 cup Banana Smoothie.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!