How To Make Superb Tasty Besan Ladoo At Home
Hii Foodies!!! How are you all??? Think about tasty Besan ke Laddu or Besan Ladoo in your plate..!!! isn’t this sounds amazing. So why to wait for it to rush into your kitchen pantry and make one for you. Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made from gram flour, powdered sugar and ghee. These creamy dessert balls are often made during festivals and special occasions. Festivals are incomplete without these round sweet balls are delicious, melt-in-your-mouth balls. You might recollect your past when your mummy or grandma used to make it in the kitchen and the whole kitchen used to get filled with the heavenly aroma of besan ladoo, now feel the same while you make it one in your kitchen pantry. Try this easy recipe of Besan Ladoo and have it for your sweet cravings.
Besan Ladoo Prep TIme – 15 MINUTES
Besan Ladoo Cook Time – 40 MINUTES
Besan Ladoo Ingredients
• ½ cup Ghee
• 2 cup Besan (gram flour)
• 1 cup Sugar
• 4 pods Cardamom Powder (Elaichi Powder)
• 2 tbsp Melon Seeds
• 2 tbsp chopped Dry Fruits (Optional)
Besan Ladoo Preparation Before Recipe
· Arrange all the ingredients.
· Chop dry fruits.
· In a blender take 1 cup sugar and 4 pods cardamom and blend to a fine powder.
· Dry roast 2 tbsp melon seeds and 2 tbsp dry fruits.
Besan Ladoo Recipe: Step By Step
1. Take a large pan and heat ½ cup ghee and add 2 cup besan. Roast on low flame until the besan is well combined with ghee. Continue to roast on low flame when you see the mixture turns dry, again add a tbsp of more ghee.
2. Continue to roast till the besan turns golden brown and grainy. It will take about 30 minutes.
3. Now transfer the mixture to a large bowl, allowing it to cool slightly. Add the roasted nuts to roasted besan ghee mixture.
4. Allow the Besan to cool and once it’s cooled add powdered sugar to it. Mix them well.
5. Now make round Ladoo out of this Besan mixture.
6. Finally, your Besan Ladoo is ready to serve.
Besan Ladoo Recipe Tips
· Make sure you use coarse besan to get a nice grainy texture.
· Remember do not add sugar if the besan ghee mixture is hot, else it will melt the sugar and it will make the mixture watery.
· You can store besan ladoo for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container.
Nutrition Value of Besan Ladoo
Serving Size: 1 piece (42g)
|Calo||Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||103|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1pc Besan Ladoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besan Ladoo is a round dessert ball made with gram flour which is called besan in Hindi and hence the name.
No, besan ladoo is not healthy.
Besan ladoos can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
There are 28 ladoos in 1 kg.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!