Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Blueberries aren’t given enough credit for their health benefits but it certainly has its own fan following. Do you know..!!! it is actually a proud member of the exclusive category of Super-foods. It can make your day healthy by giving you a great healthy start.
This blended food is easier for your body to digest and allow your body to start releasing energy quicker after consumption. It is low in calories and can give loads of benefits as long as you’re not loading your smoothie down with sugary ingredients. The phytonutrient content of blueberries, plus the vitamin B6 and folate, make them exceptionally good for heart health. If you crave for ice cream, blueberry smoothie is the awesome way to sort your craving out. So, here we are with the easy and simple recipe of Blueberry Smoothie. Give it a try and share your experience with us.
Scroll down to read the recipe of Blueberry Smoothie
Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients
1 cup Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1 (8 ounce) container Plain Yogurt
¾ cup 2% reduced-fat milk or low fat milk
2 tablespoons White Sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
⅛ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
Maple Syrup (optional)
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe: Step By Step
1. In a blender, take 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh), add 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt, ¾ cup 2% reduced-fat milk or low fat milk, 2 tablespoons white sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
2. Blend on low, then ramp up to the highest speed as soon as possible. Add more milk if necessary.
3. Blend the smoothie to smooth and creamy form. Add ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg. Taste it and if you like a sweeter smoothie, try adding maple syrup.
4. Divide the smoothie into 2 glasses and Blueberry Smoothie is ready to serve, garnish with blueberries and serve immediately.
Nutrition Value of Blueberry Smoothie
Serving Size 1 cup
|Calo||Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 cup Blueberry Smoothie.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!