How are you all??? Think of chocolate and then think of cake, then think of a yummy combination of both, a yummy tempting Chocolate Cake. Isn’t this amazing, so don’t wait quickly bake a savory Chocolate Cake at home. I have been searching for a great chocolate cake recipe for years and recently found it. Give a try to my recipe and your search for delicious chocolate cake will end at our recipe.
This cake is moist and super delicious to have it in any way. After trying you will not imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe as it is so easy to make. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this wonderful chocolate cake.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Chocolate Cake.
Chocolate Cake Ingredients
· 1 cup white powdered sugar
· 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
· ¾ cup chocolate powder
· 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 teaspoon salt
· ½ cup unflavoured vegetable oil
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1 cup boiling water
· 1 teaspoon instant coffee
Chocolate Cake Recipe: Step by Step
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour a nine inch round pan (You can take the pan of any shape).
2. In a large bowl, sieve together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate powder, baking soda and salt. Sieve them twice.
3. Take 1 cup boiling water and pour 1 teaspoon instant coffee and stir it well.
4. Now to the dry ingredients add oil, vanilla extract and coffee mixture (from step 3). Mix for 2 minutes and whisk it with the help of a beater or hand whisk. Beat till you get a thin Batter.
5. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven. After 35 minutes test the cake with a toothpick.
7. Your yummy chocolate is ready to attack.
8. Garnish it the way you like with chocolate chips, tutti fruity or dry fruits. You can also pour liquid chocolate over it to get chocolaty chocolate cake.
Nutrition Value of Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 piece (109g)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 glass of Chocolate Cake.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!