Make Bikaneri Samosa With Haldirams Moong Dal
Hii Foodies!!! How are you all??? Samosas are in fact India’s most favourite tea time snack which is enjoyed across the country. These are deep-fried delicious pockets of dough stuffed with a potato mixture and spices. Today we are here with the recipe of Bikaneri Samosa. These samosas are similar to what we enjoy with only a simple twist. The stuffing that is used here is dry and is made very fast with dry ingredients. This stuffing can be stored and used whenever we would love to make our Bikaneri Samosa. If you are planning for a Diwali party then Bikaneri Samosa can be the best starter option for your snack party with friends and family. These small and mini pockets of moong dal stuffing have a great shelf life and are easy to cook at home. Give this dish a try. We are sure you will love the way we bring these with a twist.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Bikaneri Samosa
Bikaneri Samosa Recipe Ingredients
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Oil for frying
- Water for kneading
- 250 gm Packet Of Haldirams Moong Dal
- 7-8 Cashew nuts
- 5-7 Raisin chopped
Preparation Before Bikaneri Samosa Recipe
- Take 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour, 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour 1/2 tsp Salt, and 3 tbsp oil in a bowl and knead a soft dough with the required quantity of water. Cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a mixer, jar takes 250gm haldirams moong dal and grind it. To it add roasted cashews and raisin and stir well. Taste it if you want to add extra spices add according to your taste. Empty the stuffing mixture into a plate and keep aside.
Bikaneri Samosa Recipe: Step By Step
- Take Dough and cut equal small pieces.
- Roll each piece in a long oval shape. Cut it from the center to make it half and roll a bit each again.
- Apply water on its one side and fold it to make a cone. Take a spoon of stuffing and fill it into the cone. Seal it to form a samosa.
Heat oil on a high flame and then deep fry the samosas till golden.
Your bikaneri samosa is ready to serve and store. Serve hot with green chutney or serve with tea.
Make sure the ends of samosa are pressed firmly. Otherwise while frying they might open.
Baking Samosas- Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius and grease samosas and place on a baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes take out samosa, grease them and bake for another 10 minutes.
Nutrition Value of Bikaneri Samosa
Serving Size: 1 pc (25g)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||63|
Frequently Asked Questions
No!!! It is a fried snack which is not at all healthy.
It is a fried snack made from all purpose flour and dry stuffing.
Yes!!! It can be baked.
Yes!! It can become a reason for weight gain.
No!! it is not eaten in fast.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!Foodie nut
#recipeshare #recipesharing #recipesbyyou #recipeswap #recipesofinstagram #recipesforselflove #recipesforkids #recipesoftheday #recipesdelicious #recipesbook #recipesideas #recipesmom #recipesuccess #recipesharring #recipesforlife #recipesforhealth #recipesforsuccess #recipesforweightloss #recipesthatcrock #recipesfordisaster