The key to a healthy life is to eat the right food. The study of how actively you balance the energy you consume with the energy you use. These are 15 health tips that cover the basics of healthy eating and can help you make healthier choices. You’ll put on weight if you eat or drink more than your body needs, because the energy you do not use is stored as fat. Again if you eat and drink too little, you’ll lose weight, which is also not good. So there should be a balance between the two. The exact ingredients of a healthy life are to depend on different factors like how old and how active we are.
Here we have listed 15 health tips that can help you to build a strong and healthy surrounding.
Foodie Nut’s Health Tips
1. Do not skip your breakfast, have a healthy breakfast high in fibre and low in fat, sugar and salt.
2. Exercise regularly and stay properly hydrated by drinking enough pure water during your workout.
3. Do your weights workout first. Weight training should be done first, because your body is better able to handle weight training early in the workout. Experts say it’s a higher intensity exercise compared to cardio.
4. In addition to the fluid you get from the food you eat, do avoid sugary soft and fizzy drinks, these are high in calories.
5. No single food contains all the nutrients, hence eat a balanced diet. Our diet must contain a wide variety of fresh and nutritious foods.
Foodie Nut’s Health Tips 6 to 10
6. Reduce your salt intake. Try and choose fresh healthy snacks and avoid snacks that are high in salt.7. Reduce fat consumption by switching on to steaming or boiling instead of frying food when cooking. Also replace butter and ghee with healthier oils such as soybean and sunflower.
8. Reduce sugar intake. Limit intake of sweets and sugary drinks. Choose healthy fresh snacks rather than processed foods.
9. Alcohol is not a part of a healthy diet. Less alcohol consumption is OK but not to drink is perfectly better for health.
10. Improper brushing can cause damage to the teeth and gums. Brush up on hygiene and brush regularly.
Foodie Nut’s Health Tips 11 to 15
11. Dieting is one of the strongest predictors for future weight gain hence doesn’t go on a diet. Try adopting a healthier lifestyle, instead of going on a diet.
12. Get enough sleep, poor sleep is one of the strongest factors for weight gain and obesity.
13. Use plenty of herbs and spices.
14. Eat lots of fruit and veg.
15. Cut down your stress. Do not over think meditate regularly.
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!