How about grabbing a delicious glass of Frappuccino this evening. Good idea isn’t it?? Although it is full of calories, when you make it at home you can control the calorie content. Also it can save your pocket as well by saving bugs that you spend when going out for having Frappuccino.
Restaurants Frappuccino are so specialized that it’s hard to copy them exactly, but you can get Homemade Frappuccino pretty close. One more thing it can make you feel better about because you made it yourself. Think about it, isn’t it great. The best thing about this awesome drink is it’s really easy to modify this recipe to fit your tastes. So, as per your comfort we are here with an easy and delightful recipe of Frappuccino. Give it a try and share your experience with us.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Frappuccino:
Homemade Frappuccino Ingredients
1 shot of espresso
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup whole milk
1/2 vanilla bean
2 scoop vanilla ice cream
8 cups ice
Additional flavorings and toppings (Optional)
Frappuccino Recipe: Step by Step
1. Make sure you have all ingredients.
2. Brew the strong coffee and let it chill. Use a refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process, or just let it chill in the fridge overnight.
3. In a blender, add the strong chilled coffee, milk, and sweetened condensed milk. Just make sure your coffee is chilled.
4. Next to it use 1/2 split vanilla beans and scrape the seeds out. Place the seeds in the blender (which already have step 3 mixture). Add 2 scoop vanilla ice cream. Leaving a little space at the top of the blender for blending fill the blender with ice.
5. Blend until smooth. Your Homemade Frappuccino is ready to serve with additional flavorings and toppings of your choice.
Nutritional Value of Frappuccino
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 small Frappuccino.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!