Drinking tea in the morning is not wrong, and most people drink, but it is definitely harmful when you have a habit of taking it with an empty stomach. The ‘bed tea’ can make you a victim of many problems and can affect your health in more ways than one. If you want to drink tea in the morning, then either eat 2 biscuits or have some snacks with it and that too when you are having it after having a glass of lukewarm water first.
Today we will be telling you why it is not advisable to drink tea with an empty stomach.
Life is like a cup of tea..
it’s all in how you make it..
- Drinking tea on an empty stomach in the morning can have a negative effect on your metabolism because it can damage the balance of acidic and alkaline elements in the stomach. Which can disturb your metabolism and your body may have to face problems.
- In fact, tea contains some amount of caffeine and also contains L-theanine, theophylline which acts as a stimulant. If the tea is boiled excessively, it is even more harmful to health, because it contains far more caffeine, and has a direct effect on an empty stomach. By doing this, you invite a terrible disease like obesity.
- Drinking tea on an empty stomach in the morning causes erosion of the enamel in your teeth. This happens when the bacteria in the mouth break down sugar and this increases the acid level of the mouth. If you drink it daily on an empty stomach, it will cause even more damage. It may even cause gingivitis due to excessive bacteria build up.
- Those people who wake up in the morning and drink tea immediately after an empty stomach for 8 hours complain of acidity in their body.
- Lactose present in milk on the empty stomach significantly affects. Due to which there are complaints of constipation and gas.
- Your stomach remains completely empty from overnight, so the process of bile juice becomes irregular after getting up in the morning and drinking tea on an empty stomach makes you may feel nauseous and feel nervous.
- When you drink tea with an empty stomach, it can cause excessive dehydration, leading to muscle cramps. This is because tea is diuretic in nature, which removes the water from your body. Again after eight hours of sleep without water your body is already dehydrated.
- If you are thinking drinking black tea in the morning will benefit you, you are wrong! Drinking black tea with an empty stomach can cause bloating.
- When had early in the morning tea can decrease your appetite.
- People who are suffering with anaemia should not drink tea on an empty stomach. Tea can decrease the iron absorption rate in the body from other food sources.
- Having tea first thing in the morning can inhibit absorption of other nutrients.
There is nothing quite like a freshly brewed pot of tea to get you going in the morning.Phyllis Logan
There are more things ahead, for now..
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!