Amazing Benefits of Lemon Water: You Don’t Know?
How are you all???
You all might be aware of the fact that Lemon water is an effective way to reduce weight as it increases the body’s metabolic rate, but apart from that it has other benefits as well. These are benefits that will definitely force you to have it on a daily basis or accordingly.
The important ingredient of lemon water, Lemon is one of the most popular and versatile citrus fruits. A rich source of vitamin C and is widely used in all sorts of drinks from teas and cocktails to juices. Since years lemon has also been used for its medicinal value. It possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties and has immune boosting abilities as well. Lemon water is one of the best ways to reap the health benefits of lemon.
- 1 Fresh lemon
- 8 Ounces of Warm or Cold Water
- Few Mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- A slice of Fresh Ginger
- A dash of Cinnamon
Preparation before Recipe
- Squeeze half a lemon into 8 ounces of warm or cold water.
- To it add a few mint leaves, 1 teaspoon maple syrup or raw honey, a slice of ginger, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Stir it well.
- Your Lemon Water is ready to grab.
Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- As a rich source of vitamin C, Lemon Water protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
- Drinking warm Lemon Water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body. By providing electrolytes to the body it also helps to keep the body hydrated.
- With its powerful antibacterial properties, Lemon Water helps fight infections
- Lemon Water acts as a detoxifying agent.
- It helps with maintaining digestive health.
- It helps to fight the common cold.
- Lemon water is counted amongst popular remedies for many kinds of skin problems.
- Lemon water’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting sore throat, respiratory tract infections and inflammation of tonsils.
- Drinking warm lemon water helps to reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Warm lemon water is also good for your dental health as it helps in preventing gingivitis and prevents toothache.
- Warm lemon water helps regulate natural bowel movement and hence, facilitates good digestion.
Frequently asked questions
Is lemon a rich source of Vitamin C
Is drinking lemon juice beneficial for health
Are there any side effects of drinking lemon water
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Nutrition Value of Lemon Water
Serving Size:1 glass (476grams)
|Calorie||Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0.1||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 1.1%|
|Calcium 0.4%||Iron 0.3%|
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!Foodie nut