A cup of Cappuccino!!! Hmm….a coffee lover can easily relate what it means. Hahahaha!!! Actually a light, foamy cappuccino is a favourite drink for many coffee lovers. Generally, Cappuccinos are made and sold in a cafe store due to the equipment involved in it while preparing it. But it can be made at home with the available kitchen ingredients and equipment and can give you the same feeling that you have while having it in a cafe.
Do you know?? Coffee is one of the most common beverages consumed all over the world, In fact, cappuccino which is actually a delectable work of art is amongst the favourite beverages all around the world. Although it is typically smaller in volume than a cafe latte, with a thicker layer of micro foam it is the richest of all types of coffee types. It uses cream instead of milk as the primary ingredient and variations of this drink depends on your choice that involves flavouring with cinnamon or chocolate powder. So read a simple and an easy recipe of Cappuccino.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Cappuccino at home
· ¼ cup instant coffee powder
· ¼ cup sugar
· 3 tbsp water
· 2 cups milk
· Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
· Pinch of Chocolate Powder
How to Make Homemade Cappuccino: Step by Step
1. Add ¼ cup instant coffee powder, ¼ cup sugar and 3 tbsp water in a large bowl and mix it well.
2. Beat the mixture using a hand beater or by using whisk or blender. Beat for 5 minutes or until the mixture turns thick and frothy and lightens in colour.
3. You can store this mixture for a week in an airtight container by refrigerating.
4. Heat 2 cups of milk whisk and get the milk to boil to make the milk frothy.
5. In a cup, add 1 tbsp of cappuccino mixture. Top it with a cup of frothy milk and add a pinch of cinnamon powder and mix gently. To make it stronger you can add a tbsp of more cappuccino mixture and mix gently.
6. Cappuccino is ready to serve, sprinkle a pinch of chocolate powder.
Nutrition Value of Cappuccino
Serving Size: 1 cup (144 grams)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||21|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 cup Cappuccino.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!