Broccoli is just too awesome to deny and for that reason our Broccoli Salad Recipe will become attractive to all.
Broccoli, an immunity booster is an edible green plant whose large flowering heads and stalks are eaten as a vegetable. With high proteins content it is a nutritional powerhouse with many proven health benefits. As stated earlier in Immunity Warriors: Incorporating Specific Foods Into The Diet That Strengthen Our Immune Response, we are here with an easy Broccoli Salad Recipe.
Broccoli is just too awesome to deny and for that reason our Broccoli Salad Recipe will become attractive to all. Broccoli Salad can be made in advance and kept in the fridge and used accordingly. So, try our Broccoli Salad Recipe at home and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback.
Scroll down for Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 3 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil (other edible oil is also fine)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp vinegar (lemon juice is also fine)
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 sliced spring onions
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (dark)
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Broccoli Salad Recipe: Step By Step
- Wash and rinse 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- Take a pan and put it on medium flame. Pour in 2 cups of water, and let it boil.
- After the water is boiled pour chopped broccoli into it and cook for about three minutes and set the broccoli aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cornstarch with a little bit of cold water and also slice up the green onions and peanuts.
- Again pour in water into the pan, and boil it. Add to it 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce, and 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice.
- Finally pour in the cornstarch and mix well.
- Now put your prepared broccoli and add sesame seeds, peanuts and green onions. Stir gently for another 30 seconds. Add salt to taste.
- Your Broccoli Salad is ready to serve.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!foodie nut cafe