Jaljeera is a refreshing Indian tasty thirst-quencher to sip on hot, humid summer days. This easy to make Indian drink is perfect for summers and is a refreshing one that you can enjoy anytime. Jaljeera is one of the most popular drinks of North India that can be easily made with ingredients like mint leaves, ginger, water, coriander leaves, lemon juice, black salt, sugar, asafoetida, and tamarind.
It couples best when served with tasty quick bites Pakoras, Kachoris or Samosas. It can even serve as Golgappe ka Pani.
• 1/2 cup mint leaves
• 1/2 cup coriander leaves
• 2 teaspoon black salt
• 8 cup water
• 2 tablespoon cumin seeds
• 6 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoon ginger
• 4 tablespoon sugar
• 1 pinch asafoetida (Hing)
• 2 tablespoon tamarind seedless
• 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
• Dry mango Powder – 2 tsp
Jaljeera Recipe: Step By Step
1. Wash the mint and coriander leaves and chop them.
2. Using a blender blend them with ginger to make a smooth paste. Add 1/2 cup water to avoid lumping.
3. Transfer the paste in a big bowl and now add 6 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for 3-4 hours before serving.
6. Serve it with ice cubes (optional) garnish with mint or coriander leaves.
Nutrition Value of Jaljeera
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
*Nutrition value is rough estimate for 1 glass
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
FOODIE NUT SAYS EAT HEALTHY STAY FIT!!!!FOODIENUT
ALSO READ: Bechamel Sauce Recipe
TRENDING : Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe
MUST READ: Delicious Walnut Sauce Recipe
Checkout these FoodieNut Recipes
Kaccha Kela Poori Recipe | Bharwan Karela Recipe | Paneer Aloo Paratha Recipe | Broccoli Salad Recipe | Poha Recipe | Mango Shake Recipe | Rose Falooda Recipe | Curry Powder Recipe | Chole Masala Powder Recipe | Garam Masala Recipe | Imli / Tamarind Chutney Recipe | Coriander/ Cilantro Chutney Recipe | Watermelon Cooler Recipe | Sattu Drink Recipe | Sugarcane Juice Recipe | Jaljeera Recipe | Masala Chaas (Spiced Buttermilk) Recipe | Aam Panna Recipe | Nimbu Pani Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai Recipe | Potli Samosa Recipe | Gujiya Recipe | Bikaneri Samosa Recipe | Cornflakes Chivda Recipe | Singhara Uttapam Recipe | Chakli Recipe | Namak Pare Recipe | Bhakarwadi Recipe