How are you all??? So, are all still craving for some delicious recipe of your favourite fruit mango?? To resolve your mango cravings we are here with light, creamy and heavenly gorgeous aromatic Mango Mousse. Although it is not native to the indian cuisine but has been adopted widely by many Foodies.
Mango Mousse is a great lovable dessert to make on any occasion and the beauty of this lies in making this all year round. The mango mousse can be topped with your favourite chocolates or some dry fruits also. Just give this dish a try and you will love making again and again.
Scroll down for Mango Mousse Recipe:
Mango Mousse Ingredients
2½ cup Mango Cubes
1½ cup Whipping Cream
¼ cup Powdered Sugar
¼ cup Mango Pulp
2 tbsp Tutti Frutti
1 tbsp Choco Chips
Mango Mousse Recipe: Step by Step
1. Take 1½ cups of mango in a blender and blend to smooth paste. After getting a smooth paste keep this mango puree aside.
2. Next to this mix ¼ cup powdered sugar and 1½ cup whipping cream in a large bowl. Then beat it on low speed using a beater or a whisker.
3. Beat the mixture until the cream gets stiff peaks.
4. Now add in prepared mango puree (step 1) and mix gently. Mix until everything is mixed well.
5. Take a small cup, layer with 2 tbsp chopped mango and layer it with prepared mango cream.
6. Further to this add a tbsp of mango pulp in centre and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until it sets well.
7. Finally, your mango mousse is ready to serve garnish with tutti frutti, cherry and Choco Chips.
8. Serve it chilled.
Nutrition Value of Mango Mousse
Serving Size:1 cup (170 grams)
|Calories from Fat||215|
Nutrition Summary of Mango Mousse
|Vitamin A – 33%||Vitamin C – 43%|
|Calcium – 5%||Iron – 1%|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 cup Mango Mousse.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!