I love mango as you do..Right!!! So, why not having a glass of sweet sweet Mango Shake this summer. It is a cool drink prepared by simply blending ripe mango pieces, milk and sugar. It is an ideal refreshing beverage for the hot summer season. It quenches the body by lowering the body temperature. Although the Mango Shake recipe is simple as you take it but, for those who are looking for something different we are trying it with a twist of choco chips. Try this at home and share your experience, we are sure it would be lovely.
Mango Shake Recipe At Home
· 2 large Ripe Mangoes or approx. 2 cups chopped mango
· 1½ cups Milk
· 1½ tablespoons Sugar (according to taste)
· 2 tablespoon Choco Chips
· 1 teaspoon Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder
· 2 teaspoon chopped Dry Fruits
Mango Shake Recipe: Step by Step
1. Rinse, peel and chop 2 large Ripe Mangoes into small pieces, discard stone.
2. Freeze chopped mango pieces for 20 minutes.
3. Now add these chilled chopped mangoes in a blender jar.
4. Add 1½ cups milk, 1½ tablespoons Sugar sugar (to taste or according to sweetness of mango)
5. Blend to get a smooth and creamy mixture with no mango chunks in it.
6. Add 1 teaspoon Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder to give nice flavour.
7. Pour prepared shake into serving glasses, garnish with 2 teaspoon chopped Dry Fruits and 2 tablespoon Choco Chips.
8. Mango shake is ready with twist of Choco Chips
Mango Shake Recipe Tips:
· Use readymade mango pulp, if fresh mangoes are not available.
· If you are using sour mangoes then add more sugar.
· If you love thick mango shake then add more mangoes and less milk. but if you love thin mango shake then add more milk while blending.
Nutrition Value of Mango Shake
Serving Size: 1 cup (226g)
|Calorie||Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||75|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 cup of Mango Shake.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!