How To Make Lip Smacking Paneer Pakora At Home
How are you all???
Monsoons are ready to strike your way, or may already stroked in some places. So, this calls for yummy tasty paneer pakoras isn’t it??? Think about heavy rains outside and you are enjoying it with a plate of hot and tasty paneer pakoras. This sounds exciting na!! But tell me one thing be it be any season monsoon , summers or winters, do we need need any reasons to enjoy the lip smacking pakoras. No naa!! Although they are fit in every season and occasion but monsoons have a special demanding connection. Paneer Pakora is one of the best and delicious snacks to enjoy with friends. Traditionally the paneer pakora recipe was limited to households in North India, but street food vendors, had made it become significantly popular among Indians. While the recipe is extremely simple, it can be used for get together party or tea time parties. Try this simple recipe and share your feedback.
Scroll down for the recipe of Paneer Pakora.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
Paneer Pakora Recipe Ingredients
· 1 tsp ginger garlic paste (adrak-lahsun)
· 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
· 1 tsp chaat masala
· 1 tsp kasuri methi
· 1 tsp salt
· 9 cubes paneer
· ¾ cup gram flour (besan)
· 2 tbsp rice flour (chawal)
· ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi)
· ¼ tsp asafoetida (hing)
· ½ cup water
· oil for frying
Paneer Pakora: Preparation before Recipe
Marination of the paneer cubes
1. Mix 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ¾ 1 tsp kasuri methi, tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp chilli powder and ¼ tsp salt to form a paste. Now add 9 cubes paneer and rub gently covering masala paste to paneer. Marinated cubes are ready.
2. Collect all the ingredients.
Paneer Pakora Recipe: Step By Step
1. Prepare besan batter with ¾ cup besan and 2 tbsp rice flour in a big bowl.
2. Add ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp hing, ¼ tsp chilli powder and ¼ tsp salt. Combine all the ingredients well.
3. Add in ½ cup water and whisk smooth. Add a pinch of baking soda and mix gently.
4. Dip and coat the marinated paneer into prepared besan batter.
5. For the final stage, deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown.
6. Take them out on tissue paper to soak extra oil.
7. Your yummy paneer pakoras are ready to serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney. You can also sprinkle chaat masala over it before serving.
Nutrition Value of Paneer Pakora
Serving Size: 1piece (30 grams)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||36 kcal|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 piece of paneer pakora.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paneer pakora are made by frying Marinated and besan quoted paneer in oil.
Carbohydrates comprise 100 calories, proteins account for 29 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 186 calorie.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!