Vrat Special Raw Banana (Kaccha Kela) Poori Recipe
How are you all???
Is your fast or vrat going on?? And bored of eating old Farali dishes and worried about what to make now??? Are you all searching for some tasty fast or vrat recipes that can be made easily and taste good? Then don’t worry, you are at the right place. Today we are here with an easy, simple and yet tasty recipe of Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Poori. The recipe is filled with goodness of raw banana and comes out to be a nice collaboration of raw banana and spices in the form of crispy and yummy pooris. As they are namkeen they can be eaten alone but when partnered with curd or green chutney then they give a high satisfying atmosphere. Give these Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Pooris a try and share your experience.
Scroll down for the recipe of Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Poori
Preparation before Raw Banana Poori Recipe
1. First boil raw bananas thoroughly.
2. Allow Bananas to cool, now remove the peel and mash the bananas well by hand. Remember to do it very well, the better the mash, the better poori will become.
3. Collect all ingredients.
4. If chestnut flour is not available, then replace it with Rajgira flour (Amaranth flour)
Raw Banana Recipe Ingredients
· 2 raw bananas
· 250 g Chestnut Flour (Singhada)or Amaranth flour (Rajgira)
· ½ teaspoon Chilli Powder
· 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
· Rock salt as per taste
· A pinch of sugar
· ½ teaspoon Black pepper Powder
· Finely chopped Coriander
· Ghee to Fry
Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Poori Recipe: Step by Step
- To make banana pooris, take water 250g Chestnut Flour or Amaranth flour in a plate. Sieve the flour well.
- Now add half a teaspoon red chilli, one teaspoon fennel seeds, a pinch of rock salt, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of black pepper powder and finely chopped green coriander.
- Now add your ready raw banana mixture and knead the dough well and keep it covered with a little moist cloth for 10-15 minutes.
4. Next to it make small balls of it and roll it completely to make round- round small pooris.
5. Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the pooris till they become crispy.
6. Hot Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Poori are ready to serve with curd, raita or green chutney.
Nutrition Value of Raw Banana (Kaccha Kela) Poori
|Value Per Poori||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A||57.5 mcg||1%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0mg||0%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.3 mg||3%|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||2 mcg||1%|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for Raw Banana (Kaccha Kela) Poori.
Frequently Asked Questions
No!! The recipe goes well with Raw Banana only.
No!! Only Rock salt is used in fast or vrat.
Yeah!! This is totally your choice. You can use oil that goes in fast or vrat.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!
#recipeshare #recipesharing #recipesbyyou #recipeswap #recipesofinstagram #recipesforselflove #recipesforkids #recipesoftheday #recipesdelicious #recipesbook #recipesideas #recipesmom #recipesuccess #recipesharring #recipesforlife #recipesforhealth #recipesforsuccess #recipesforweightloss #recipesthatcrock #recipesfordisaster