Sabudana Thalipeeth is a crispy flatbread which can be easily made during Navratri for your fasting meals
Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Hii Foodies!!! How are you all?? Want to try some easy and savory recipe this navratri or any fast days??? Then try an interesting and healthy Sabudana Thalipeeth. Basically it is the same as sabudana vada but shaped like flat bread.
Sabudana thalipeeth is generally made for religious fasting or vrat. It is a light snack which is ideally preferred for people who are fasting. Sabudana Thalipeeth is a crispy flatbread which can be easily made during Navratri for your fasting meals and any such special occasion. You can also try this savory dish for your random unplanned meals. Yeah but you need to soak Sabudana at least for 5-6 hours.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Sabudana Thalipeeth
Sabudana Thalipeeth Ingredients
· 1 cup Sabudana
· 1/2 cup Boiled Potato
· 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
· Coriander leaves
· Rock Salt to taste (sendha namak)
· 1 Green chilli
· 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts
· 1 tsp Lemon juice
· 1 tsp Sugar
· 1/4 cup Singhara atta
· Oil (for frying)
Preparation Before Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe
· Take Boiled Potato and grate it.
· Chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
· Coarsely ground the roasted peanuts.
· Wash sabudana and soak it for 6-8 hours.
Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe: Step By Step
1. Make a dough by mixing soaked sabudana with all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Spread the dough into a thin circle on the rolling surface.
3. Heat a non stick pan and transfer the circle on to it carefully.
4. Pour little oil on the sides and rub on the center of the pan cake. Cook till brown spots appear on both the sides.
5. Your sabudana thalipeeth is ready to serve hot with coriander chutney or curd.
Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe Tips
• Add a little water if the mixture is too dry to make sabudana thalipeeth.
• While soaking of sabudana pearls you need to be careful, it plays a major role.
• Do not turn roasted peanuts into fine powder; it should be coarsely grounded.
Nutrition Value of Sabudana Thalipeeth
|Calo||Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||45|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 Sabudana Thalipeeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sabudana, is known as Sago
Yes!! It keeps your blood pressure low and promotes healthy blood. Sabudana is also a rich source of vitamin b6 and folate.
Soak for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight. Sabudana will swell up after soaking.
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!