Sugarcane Juice Recipe
What’s more refreshing than a glass chilled sugarcane juice!!!! Not only is this beverage tasty, but it is a host of health benefits too. Other than that fact, it’s also more hygienic and fun to make it at home. Hotly summer is the perfect season of gulping down a glass of sugarcane juice.
The addition of black salt and lemon juice, makes it even more refreshing to get hydrated again. Sugarcane has a low glycaemic index, and is highly recommended for diabetics, and so is Sugarcane juice which also exhibits laxative properties, adding further benefits to this yummy beverage.
· 3 cups Sugarcane (cut into strips)
· 1 cup Water
· Strainer or muslin cloth
· Ginger (optional)
· ½ Lemon or Lemon juice (optional)
· Mint leaves (optional)
· 1 tbsp Black salt
· 4-5 Ice cubes
Sugarcane Juice Recipe: Step By Step
1. Cut the sugarcane into thin strips and cut into smaller sticks.
2. Place these strips in a blender in small batches with 1 cup water and blend well. You can add ginger if you want.
3. Transfer the mixture to a large metal strainer over a bowl. Squeeze out the juice with the help of the strainer or the muslin cloth to extract more juice from the sugarcane fibers.
4. Then, add lemon juice with a pinch of black salt and give it a stir.
5. Transfer into serving glasses and add ice cubes.
6. Serve the chilled sugarcane juice and garnish it with mint leaves.
Nutrition Value of Sugarcane Juice
|Value Per Serving (100ml)|
Sugarcane Juice Nutritional Summary:
*Nutrition value is rough estimate for 1 glass
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
FOODIE NUT SAYS EAT HEALTHY STAY FIT!!!!FOODIENUT
ALSO READ: Bechamel Sauce Recipe
TRENDING : Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe
MUST READ: Delicious Walnut Sauce Recipe
Checkout these FoodieNut Recipes
Kaccha Kela Poori Recipe | Bharwan Karela Recipe | Paneer Aloo Paratha Recipe | Broccoli Salad Recipe | Poha Recipe | Mango Shake Recipe | Rose Falooda Recipe | Curry Powder Recipe | Chole Masala Powder Recipe | Garam Masala Recipe | Imli / Tamarind Chutney Recipe | Coriander/ Cilantro Chutney Recipe | Watermelon Cooler Recipe | Sattu Drink Recipe | Sugarcane Juice Recipe | Jaljeera Recipe | Masala Chaas (Spiced Buttermilk) Recipe | Aam Panna Recipe | Nimbu Pani Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai Recipe | Potli Samosa Recipe | Gujiya Recipe | Bikaneri Samosa Recipe | Cornflakes Chivda Recipe | Singhara Uttapam Recipe | Chakli Recipe | Namak Pare Recipe | Bhakarwadi Recipe