Sugarcane Juice Recipe
What’s more refreshing than a glass chilled sugarcane juice!!!! Not only is this beverage tasty, but it is a host of health benefits too. Other than that fact, it’s also more hygienic and fun to make it at home. Hotly summer is the perfect season of gulping down a glass of sugarcane juice.
The addition of black salt and lemon juice, makes it even more refreshing to get hydrated again. Sugarcane has a low glycaemic index, and is highly recommended for diabetics, and so is Sugarcane juice which also exhibits laxative properties, adding further benefits to this yummy beverage.
· 3 cups Sugarcane (cut into strips)
· 1 cup Water
· Strainer or muslin cloth
· Ginger (optional)
· ½ Lemon or Lemon juice (optional)
· Mint leaves (optional)
· 1 tbsp Black salt
· 4-5 Ice cubes
Sugarcane Juice Recipe: Step By Step
1. Cut the sugarcane into thin strips and cut into smaller sticks.
2. Place these strips in a blender in small batches with 1 cup water and blend well. You can add ginger if you want.
3. Transfer the mixture to a large metal strainer over a bowl. Squeeze out the juice with the help of the strainer or the muslin cloth to extract more juice from the sugarcane fibers.
4. Then, add lemon juice with a pinch of black salt and give it a stir.
5. Transfer into serving glasses and add ice cubes.
6. Serve the chilled sugarcane juice and garnish it with mint leaves.
Nutrition Value of Sugarcane Juice
|Value Per Serving (100ml)|
Sugarcane Juice Nutritional Summary:
*Nutrition value is rough estimate for 1 glass
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!