How To Make Appetizing Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha At Home
Foodies always love to have paratha with curd or chutney, and when it comes to aloo paratha then nothing can beat it. The super delicious aloo paratha is always the “Jaan” of any meal. Be it breakfast or lunch it goes well with both offerings. Today we are here with Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha Recipe that will surely take your love with aloo paratha to another level.
Actually it is nothing but stuffed potato and cheese Indian flatbread, which is simple and easy to make and totally delicious with sides of your choice. Note the recipe Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha and give it a try this holiday.
Scroll down to get the recipe of Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 Boiled and Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Grated Processed Cheese
- 1 Tsp Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Tbsps Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Raw Mango Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chili Powder to Taste
- Oil for Cooking
Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha Recipe: Step By Step
- Make potato dough by mixing 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour, 4 boiled and mashed potatoes, 1 tsp chopped green chilies, 1 tbsp chopped coriander, 1/2 tsp raw mango powder and red chili powder and salt to taste. Combine all the ingredients well to make a soft dough. Use 1 or 2 spoon water if needed.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and keep aside.
- For stuffing take 1 cup grated processed cheese and into it add 1 tbsp chopped coriander into it. Mix well and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the potato dough into a circle. Put some flour on the rolling surface and put a ball of potato dough on it. Press it with the help of fingers and now place a portion of the stuffing at the center and close the edges together at the center to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a round shape like chapati, using little flour.
- Heat a tawa and cook paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Your Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha is ready to serve. Serve them hot with curd and chutney or sauce.
- You can use any cooking oil or clarified butter.
- You can enhance the taste by adding pizza seasoning in stuffing.
- Adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Do not over stuff the stuffing as it may be difficult to roll.
- Always dry roast the paratha on tawa first and once both sides are slightly white, then put oil and flip it around for both sides again. This will make paratha cooked properly.
- After pleating, make sure to remove the excess flour from top so that it does accumulate in the centre of paratha once u start rolling.
Nutrition Value of Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha
Serving Size: 1 piece (131g)
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||95|
|Vitamin A 5%||Vitamin C 54%|
|Calcium 3%||Iron 10%|
* Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet and Nutrition value is a rough estimate for 1 pc Unique Cheesy Aloo Paratha.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is aloo paratha made of?
Is aloo paratha healthy?
Is aloo paratha junk food?
Is cheese good?
What cheese is made from?
Keep reading to get more..!!!!
Thanks for visiting
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!Foodienut