Watermelon Cooler Recipe
Watermelon Cooler is made up of mostly water, this juicy red fruit drink is low in calories, but high in nutrients. A healthy slice of watermelon is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s high in vitamin C, vitamin A, and B vitamins. A hot summer day needs a slice of juicy watermelon, a tasty way to hydrate. Here’s an easy Watermelon Cooler recipe to refresh and hydrate. This Easy Watermelon Juice beverage is a cool, sweet, vibrant and nutritional powerhouse.
· 3 cups peeled and chopped seedless watermelon
· 1 tbsp lemon juice
· 2 tbsp rooh afza or rose syrup
· 1 cup ice cubes
· 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional to sweeten)
· 2 tbsp sugar (optional to sweeten)
· 1 tbsp salt
· 4-5 Mint leaves
Watermelon Cooler Recipe: Step By Step
1. Take 3 cups of peeled and chopped seedless watermelon in a blender and blend them.
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp salt and give a quick stir.
3. Now add 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or 2 tbsp sugar, these are totally optional to sweeten our juice but you may skip this step also.
4. Add 2 tbsp rooh afza or rose syrup.
5. Pour the mixture in a glass and garnish with mint leaves.
6. Finally our Watermelon Cooler is ready to serve with ice cubes.
Nutrition Value of Watermelon Cooler
|Value Per Serving||% Daily Values|
*Nutrition value is rough estimate for 1 glass
Foodie Nut Says Eat Healthy Stay Fit!!!!